Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcoming Myself

Finally, after so many months of procrastinating, I FINALLY “founded” my blog. Hurray! Naming the blog was one of the hardest thing to do… Though not as difficult as naming one’s kid. What made it so difficult was I had no idea what theme I intended to blog about. Hobbies? Maybe. Food? Maybe. Kids? Maybe. Oh well, I finally decided, with hubby’s help, to name it Whiteboat’s Journal! Yes, so I can just blog about what comes to my mind. Lots of cheers to myself for taking that BIG GIANT step to create this space. *Grin*

2 comments:

S F L said...

Congratulations...

Well done, now it's to keep the tempo between you and him to keep it updated.

Snap, Short, Sweet....is key. More than that, seriously no time...

God Emperor said...

It's about time! Wow, finally something to look out for. Do update it often, we don't want white elephants hanging around you know. kekekeke... :P