Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We went down to Changi Airpot yesterday afternoon to fetch Grandma Lee home. Yee Sinn had lots of fun watching the planes and interacting with people. Here is a picture of our delighted Yee Sinn on my shoulder. She isn't afraid of height at the moment.


Yee Sinn can still fit into the trolley. We were given a warning by one of the guards on duty, telling us the trolleys were meant for luggage and not for babies. Oh well, we thought it would be quite safe as we were not moving and Yee Sinn seemed quite happy sitting still waiting for her Grandma to pick up her luggage from the conveyor belt.

This is a picture of the porridge that I cooked for Yee Sinn. It has Cod fish, pumpkin, carrot, broccolli and minced pork. I put the pork in to cook just for the taste. I have yet to feed her with it yet as she isn't ready for meat.


1 comment:

Suzen said...

It's amazing that Yee Sinn fits in the part of the luggage trolley where I usually put my purse! The porridge looks lovely. Exactly what is needed in these fall days here in Paris.