Friday, December 25, 2009

We went over to a friend's Christmas party on Christmas Day.. and this was what we got for his present. We have packed it into a innocent looking mineral water box so that his mum won't nag at his drinking habits. Hahahha. But he just looked at the box and winked at us and said " Thanks! It's the USUAL right?"

On Boxing Day, hubby and I went down town for a shopping spree. He got himself a pair of weird toe sandals. Didn't get anything for myself as there wasn't anything I need or wanted to indulge myself in. Instead, we decided to get our little girl a post-christmas present. We got her another Lego set, but this time is a house-theme. We thought it would allow Yee Sinn to be more creative with a lego doll house then one that is ready built. Above is the doll house we helped her to construct, in addition with her existing lego bricks.


On Sunday, we had another Christmast celebration at Grandma Chang's place. It was tough work on my side cos I was running around preparing the food and all as my mum's maid was on leave. But at the end of the day, all the compliments on the food from everyone was worth all the effort. Think mum will be having turkey for her next few meals for the next few days...

No comments: