Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Our little girl has started playschool for 2 weeks now. Her classes are 2 hours, 3 times a week. I'm so glad that she really enjoys her classes. According to the teacher, Yee Sinn has managed to adapt to the environment very well. Not once she cried in class. She is one of the more vocal kid in her class and often talking or asking the teachers questions.

She gets pretty excited trying to describe to me about what she does in school. Very often, she would tell me "I play toy toys... I pound egg shell...Teacher Liz teach me ABC and dancing!" Her pet phrase now is "WHAT's THAT??!!" and I think she picked it up in school when her teachers asked the kids "What's that?" A bit irritating sometimes but I think it's good that she's curious about things around her.

The picture above was taken before her classes on Monday morning. She was wearing her favourite jumper... which she didn't take off till late evening.



My friend Sofia bought Yee Sinn 2 water guns for Christmas. It has became her favourite toy when we go swimming. After knowing the mechanics of how it works, she can now easily aim and shoot quite accurately. Our favourite water game would be getting hubby to wear her float around his face that would be Yee Sinn's target. It's so lovely seeing both husband and daughter having so much fun together. ( I usually stand aside to take pictures. Hee)


Another favourite family past-time is hanging out at parks or playgrounds. I've got a huge mat and a small rubber ball in our car boot in case we feel like swinging by the parks any time. Yee Sinn loves to feed the birds and the fishes at the botanic garden. Yee Sinn is now so familiar with the place that she can lead us to where she wants to go. A favourite spot would be the open area around the famous trembusu tree. She likes to carried near the tree to spot the squirrels.


1 comment:

God Emperor said...

What a sweet family photo! :P