Monday, January 10, 2011

I've been so busy setting a new routine that I actually forgetten that I've got a blog! It has been very hectic at home now with a 2nd child. Almost everyone at home wants a piece of me so my new year resolution this year is to clone myself at least 3 times over. Hahahhaha.

I feel very blessed to have my 2 little angels. Yee Sinn has been the most understanding daughter anyone could dream to have. She has been my little helper, often assisting me with her little sister's need. Not only that, she is protective when it comes to outsiders wanting to carry Yee Ruu. She gets upset when friends or other family members tell her that they wanna bring mei mei home. There were times when she burst into tears telling them "You can't bring baby home, it's OUR baby....".

Almost everyday, Yee Sinn will come over to her little sister and plant a little wet kiss after her bath. Sometimes when Yee Ruu cries, she will also pat her on her tummy telling her not to cry etc. She also enjoys carrying her little sister, though she'll complain that it's kind of heavy.

I'm sure when they both grow up, Yee Sinn will be looking out for her little sister. I'm not too sure about Yee Ruu though... hopefully she doesn't take advantage of her Jie Jie and walk all over her. I hope both my girls will grow up respecting each other, protecting each other and be there for each other in times of need. That's what sisters are for... :-)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

awww.. your Yee Sinn is such a wonderful Jiejie!! So proud of her!