Saturday, February 12, 2011

This is my favourite picture of my two girls enjoying their bath together. I count my blessings everyday to have my kids growing up happy and well.

I have been spending quite a lot of time with my 2 little ones during these 2 months. On some days when I have the energy, Yee Sinn and I will do a little craft work together. We either do some painting, drawing or making things with recycled items. I may enroll her in a proper art class soon as she has told me she would like to learn drawing. Hopefully I will be able to find one that is near home. Wish me luck!

I’m happy that things have somewhat settled down into a more regular routine with Yee Ruu as a new addition to the family. As she is now more responsive, hubby has also been more involved with looking after her while I take a break every now and then. (Yes, spousal support is really, really, really very important to keep one’s sanity with 2 kids at home.)

No comments: