Monday, November 7, 2011

Been taking the kids out to Toa Payoh for their "Joy Rides" recently. It usually cost me $3 per 15 mins of ride in those motorised cars.


I must say that Yee Sinn's coordinations have improved since the first time she tried driving on her own. Previously, we'll control the cars via remote controls. However, these operators usually rove around other areas in singapore and they often occupy the space at Toa Payoh for a 3 months stretch.


The cars run by the current operator do not come with remote control. Oh well, it doesn't really matter cos Yee Sinn can drive around on her own these days.



As usual, I will make Yee Sinn share her rides with her sister. Some times she'll gladly give up her ride for Yee Ruu to have a go, while other times she'll refuse. Yee Ruu too, enjoys such rides. Hubby has been commenting that I've been induldging them too much lately.


I'm happy when the kids are happy! * LOL*


No comments: