Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's June school holiday and Yee Sinn's Papa has been a home the last 2 weeks. I am sure Yee Sinn has been enjoying herself with the activities her papa has for her.

She has been behaving because Papa is pretty strict with her. Nowadays, she'll concentrate while drinking her milk (with no toys or talking for distraction). Once she finishes the last ounce, her papa will praise her for her good behaviour and she'll immediately give him her sweetest smile. She knows that she'll be rewarded almost immediately with his silly games. Smart girl!

Yee Sinn is able to recognise faces. She know's who is familiar and who isn't. She'll give me a smile or coo at me the moment she sees me when she wakes up or when I get back home from work. If she meets stangers in the lift, she'll keep very very quiet and look at them suspiciously from the corner of her eyes.

No comments: