Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I came back to work after 1 week of rest at home. Kind of miss being with Yee Sinn though I'm swamped with work. I'm almost full to my brim but I thought I'll just spend 5 min on this blog.

We brought out little girl for her 9-month's check up on Saturday morning. She now weighs 8.2kg and has a height of 71cm. She's at the 75% range. Doctor Heng said she's on track for all her milestones, except her gross motor skills- She is way ahead on her peers. She is able to stand few seconds unaided, cruise around with support and pick up little things with her thumb and index fingers (and pinch people too!)

She now knows her name and understands quite a few words. For example, she will wave her hands when we say "Bye bye", she will try to give us her ball when we stretch out our hands (though she can't really release her palm just yet). She will crawl over to us when we say and motion to her "Come here". She is now an expert blabbler and will sing herself to sleep by humming every night.

I will be posting some pictures we took over the long weekend later in the day.

No comments: