Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yee Sinn has been very attached to me recently. She would wake up in the middle of the night, look around her and if I'm not in her line of sight, she will scream in horror. It doesn't work to get hubby to carry her to calm her down as she will scream even louder. At one moment, I am pleased that I remain the number 1 person in her life but on the other hand, it can be very tiring physically to be the only one waking up and putting her back to sleep in the wee hours in the morning. Let's hope this screaming phase will pass, though I do hope I'll remain the most important person in her life.

Yee Sinn's favourite sentence now is "Ah Lah Lah". If she sees you eating something and she wants a bite of it, she will go "Ah Lah Lah!! Ah Lah Lah!!". She will repeat the same phase IF we are too slow in feeding her her porridge. At the moment, we are refraining from putting our food into her mouth. She is currently on a strict no sodium, no sugar diet. Yes, she will be having her yucky porridge (yucky cos you have everything from veg to fish etc all mixed up in a bowl.. it can actually look quite gross.) till she turns one at least.

No comments: