Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our little Yee Sinn has been really sweet the last few nights. This is what has been happening:

Yee Sinn runs to hubby
She says "Night night Papa"
She then gives her papa a peck on his cheeks
She runs to Grandma Lee
She says "Night night AhMa"
She gives Grandma Lee a peck on her cheeks.
Yee Sinn then runs back again to her Papa to give him a big hug
Yee Sinn rubs her nose with her papa's nose. (Hubby and Yee Sinn call this gesture "The Noo Noo").
Yee Sinn refuses to wish me goodnight.... instead, she'll take my hand and drag me to the bedroom. In the process, she'll say "bye bye" to her dad & grandma and telling them "Mama Orh Orh". (means Mama will be sleeping with me)
While lying down next to her, she'll give me a kiss and "Noo Noo" me before sucking her thumb to bed.

It is moments like these that makes my heart melt....

1 comment:

Lijun said...

Sweet!