Monday, October 5, 2009


I was away on a shopping trip with a girlfriend last Friday. We booked ourselves a flight to KL via AirAsia... It cost us only $44 for a return ticket. It was indeed a big damaged to our pockets as we went around our shopping spree. The highlight of the trip was a spa treat that we gave ourselves at the end of the day to loosen our tired muscles from all that walking and shopping. The service was excellent. Oh yah, I hand carried back 4 boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts for CW! It was a blackmail cos I had to trade donuts for the children's books that I got him to buy. After all the efforts, I do hope he'll enjoy them... HE BETTER! WAHAHHAHAHA.



Brought our little girl to MacRitchie yesterday after Grandma Chang's. She had a super long nap at Grandma Chang's place so we thought it would be good for her to burn some energy running around. Both Hubby and I had loads of fun playing football with her. Here are some photos.. wished I had changed the camera settings to get a sharper picture.








1 comment:

God Emperor said...

Yes thank you! Loved the donuts! Now I know where to get my supply of KKs! :P