Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My daughter is growing up so fast!!
She called me on the phone while I was at work yesterday. I called home earlier to inform my folks that I'll be back late for dinner. Yee Sinn must have played with the phone and pressed the last number redial button.
My desk phone rang and when I picked up the phone, I was pretty surprise to hear her voice.
Our little conversation went something like this:

Me : Hello
Yee Sinn : Hello. 你好!Ma Ma?
Me: 你好. 你是谁?
Yee Sinn :逸心
Me:你吃饱了没有?
Yee Sinn :饱了
Me:你乖古乖?
Yee Sinn : 乖
Me: Have you been a good girl?
Yee Sinn : Goooo girl.
Me: What did you do today?
Yee Sinn: Jump! jump jump Mama! Jump Mama!
Me: Ok Yee Sinn, Mama has to work kay?
Yee Sinn: Kay? Kay? Kay?
Me: Where is Ah Ma? Call Ah Ma here.

And then I heard my little girl calling Ah Ma to come to the phone. That was when Grandma Lee figured out Yee Sinn has been playing with the phone.

1 comment:

Lijun said...

Yee Sinn is so cute!