Friday, May 6, 2011

I was "summon" back to my mum's place over the weekend. I had to clear my room (or rather my previous room which has turned into a convinent store room for the entire family) as they intended to get the professional painters in to give the room a fresh new coat of paint. They will also be getting some one to sand down the parquet floor and give it a good layer of varnish.


So there I was... packing and junking things away.... Looking through my old stuff brought back many good memories of my younger days. These are what I found and I guess I'll still be keeping them for another good 10 years!


Greeting cards, post cards and letters from my close friends. Some were as old as 16 years!



My secondary school bible and Hymnal... I flipped to one of our class favourite song that went "It only takes a sparks, to get a fire going...."




Here is something that graced my notice board at my study desk for a few good years before I packed it away when I got married. An Irish blessing from a dear friend....



My driving lesson log book and my driving test booking slip. Proud to announce that I passed on my first attempt, soon after my 'A'-Levels.... now how old was I then?



No comments: