Monday, May 30, 2011


Little Yee Ruu is officially 6 months old. Like her sister, she is a happy smiley baby... but more fiesty in making her thoughts known. :-) She is still on breastmilk and that is because I still have the supply. I've already dropped 2 pumps but still has enough for all her required feeds.

I do enjoy the bonding time I have with her while latching her on. It's a somewhat nice feeling having to stroke my child's hair as I cuddle her while she suckle to sleep. I do treasure every such moments I have with Yee Ruu because I know I will miss doing so when she outgrows it. I tried to cuddle Yee Sinn like I did when she was a baby and realised that she has grown up so fast....

My two little girls are super close and super gluey to me.. but I'm not complaining. It's my pleasure to know that I'm so important to them and they see me as their centre of their universe.

No comments: