Monday, June 20, 2011

We celebrated Father's Day at the Botanical Garden, courtesy of Yee Sinn's art teacher. She organised a little party for her students at the park. She was kind to have organised some craft activities and games for the kids.



Each family brought some food for the picnic. We contributed mini tarts from Delifrance which was pretty well received. While the adults sat around chit-chatting, the kids were busy making a Father's Day card for their dads. This was what Yee Sinn wrote in hers: You are the best Gundam builder. I was pretty surprised when I saw the card myself. She asked her teacher how to spell the words while she wrote alphabets by alphabets. I like the way she writes her "R" and thought it was pretty cute.


We just love our outdoors and came prepared with our mats, balls and bubbles.


For this Father's Day, I hope both father and daughters' relationship will remain as steadfast as ever. Happy Father's Day to all dads in the world!


No comments: