Friday, June 24, 2011

This holiday, I also took the kids to Sentosa. Apparently they were having some children's engagement programs such as Storying Telling Comes Alive. There were 3 different shows - Goldilock and the Three Bears, Jack and the Bean Stalk and The Enormous Turnip.

It was the last week they were showing this so I was pretty glad that we made a trip down. Yee Sinn enjoyed the show tremendously, with lots of participation in between.


Here's my little girl behind the Goldilock cut out. Too bad we didn't manage to see the other 2 shows.




They were having some craft activities for the children as well. I paid $4.00 for her to have a go at making a hand puppet out of socks. Honestly, I couldn't make out if she made an elephant or a cat at the end of it. Oh well, as long as she had her fun...:-)





Here's a rare picture of the entire family. It's so difficult to get the 2 girls to look into the camera.


No comments: