Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cars

Hubby and I visited several car showrooms yesterday afternoon at Leng Kee with Colin. We intend to get a family car, though not so soon. I kind of like the new Toyota Corolla Altis while hubby likes the Honda Jazz or Volkswagan Jetta. He is into technology

Honda Jazz is super fuel efficient but it's kind of tight at the back seat when we did the 3 men test. (The 3 men test is actually a test to determine how spacious the back seat is when 3 people are sitting behind). The Jetta is a 1.5L car with pretty good fuel efficient engine. The only catch is the price - it will set us back by 90 over grand!

Oh well, guess yesterday was just a day for market research. I intend to get back to work to see how my schedule goes and if I can really live without a car. With the ever increasing fuel price, it's only prudent to get a car on a need basis.


We ended our little adventure at the Benz showroom. It's a pretty cool place for a meal actually. It has a nice underground carpark, sales people were all dressed up in black suits and best-est yet - the cafe there comes with complimentary hot drinks. Hahahha. I'm such a sucker for cheapo stuff!

No comments: