Tuesday, April 1, 2008

T3

I had my own little adventure yesterday. 2 of my friends were feeling bored so they came over to pick me up to check out T3. We ended up at Mac Donalds instead. A nice thing about T3 is the vast amount of open space - for kids to scream and run around in.



Yee Sinn is a curious baby who likes to look at people's faces. Think her idol will be Mr Lee Hsien Loong next time.





I was feeling a little bored so I took this picture of both of us while lying down. Her smile just makes my day!




1 comment:

ipanimagal said...

Hi gal..
It's so interesting to read your blog! Your real feelings towards stuff revolving around your life, esp. on baby Yee Sinn. Yee Sinn is so adorable and i could almost feel how you're feeling towards her (her cries, smiles, actions etc.) simply through reading your blog! Keep pressing on! You will be a wonderful mummy!

Cathleen