Monday, April 14, 2008

It has been a wonderful weekend. For the first time Yee Sinn laughed. She laughed a couple of times before that but it was for a fleeting moment. But just yesterday, when her Ah Yee held her hands and said “Hello”, Yee Sinn broke out into laughter. She went “hur hur hur”… smiled… then “hur hur hur” again and again. She laughed and we all laughed with her. I think she’s getting the hang of it cos she laughed again today, but with squeals!! Very soon she’ll be talking and I can’t wait!

"Guess who loves me?"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see her!!! :)

Little White Boat said...

Hahhaha. She's quite shy with people she's not familiar with actually. So we don't really mind having you over once in a while so that she'll become a more "people" person.

Hubby said we should bring her out for picnic once she can sit upright without support.... so set ah? You make sandwitches, I'll get the drinks. Date? ermm.... about 3 months time i think.

Unknown said...

THREE MONTHS?? Orh.. okay lor... maybe you can bring her to my new pool to swim :)