Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Haiz...quite a few of my colleagues and friends called up the last few days asking when I'll be reporting back at work. It'll be end of my 3 months of maternity leave soon. Will continue being a slave for the "gah men" in exactly 1 week's time and am not looking forward to it.

As Yee Sinn needs to get used to not having mummy around, I have been letting Grandma Lee take over the childcare bit by bit. She is currently having some trouble with bathing Yee Sinn. She will bawl her lungs out when having her face cleaned etc. It's a bit heartbreaking but I don't have a choice.... All I can do is to hide myself in a corner so that baby won't see me, else she'll scream even louder. Grandma Lee initially had some problem feeding her as well. Now, as long as she gets her milk, she doesn't mind who is feeding her.

Guess she'll have to get used to my absence... after all, she's her daddy's hero and will be able to overcome such stuff.

Yee Sinn's Ah Yee just finished her final exams and spent some time with us yesterday. We took her to NTUC to pick up some groceries. Guess what? She was so afraid of the crowd that she buried her head in my T-shirt most of the time. I hope she'll get used to people soon. After all, her daddy and mummy are all friendly folks with lots of friends to hang out with.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
xinxin is so cute.
heck care the colleagues la. u enjoy ur hols first, watever that's left. HAHA..

-qiqi