Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yee Sinn is growing up very fast. She has been trying to do a flip with her hip these few days. I think she’ll be able to succeed by end of next week. Also, she has been able to move from one end of the bed to the other by dragging her body (and face) with her arms and pushing with her feet. It’s kind of dangerous leaving her on her own on our bed now. We’re wondering if she actually knows which direction she wants to go.

Today marked my first day back at work. I took the morning off to settle Yee Sinn down and reported back only in the afternoon. Feeling a bit upset about going back because it’ll mean that I won’t get to be around to witness her many firsts.

But then again, I cannot be with baby forever and I must learn to let go. Guess I’ll get used to not being with her that often.

Below are some photos I took of her yesterday and this morning.

Yee Sinn is now quite tall. Very soon she will not be able to fit onto her changing table.

Yee Sinn's favourite toy is Mr Frog. She enjoys "torturing" him by whacking him.

That's my baby trying to talk to me. Her favourite word now is "Ooh", which means "Yes"

No comments: