Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dolly Parton - I feel like Dolly Parton when I have back to back meetings with no time to release my engorgement. Still remembered there were times when I lament to hubby how un-sexy it is to be flat chested prior to my pregnacy days. Now, I do know what being top heavy feels like and sometime it can be a hindrance more than anything else. Hahahahha.


Having a kid can be very fun, especially a baby gir. It means I can indulge her in many many many cute girlie things. On Tuesday afternoon, I came across a Neo-Print machine while on my way to pick up lunch. I thought it would be cute to take a neo- print picture with my little girl. It was quite a task to get her to look straight into the camera. After trying a few shoots, we finally got the "almost perfect" picture. Too bad I was in grabby home clothes with no make up on. But it's ok as long as Yee Sinn looks better than Mama. *Grin* Papa have been complaining that I'm getting very vain with my girl recently- first the pretty pink dresses (with cute panties), the furry flower hair clips and now the neo prints. Oh well, I'm enjoying my time with my little princess while it lasts.

No comments: