Saturday, May 10, 2008

Here are some photos that I took during the last few days. One of my favorites is the one with Yee Sinn and the yellow hair clip that I bought with my colleague during one of our lunch outings. It is wonderful having a daughter 'cos I can indulge her with these cute little accessories and other girlie stuffs.

Hubby and I went to the library this afternoon to return some books. We also registered Yee Sinn as a member of the National Library. She is now a proud owner of her very own library card. Hee Hee. I borrowed a huge giant book that has a cut out that allows us to put our faces through while reading to her. She looked kind of cute when we placed her face behind the pages. She doesn't really like it though. She kept pushing the book away when we were trying to snap some pictures. What horrible mummy I am... bully her for my own amusement. WAHAHAHHAAH.

No comments: