Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hubby and I went down to Suntec Square (It's acutally an open space at Suntec City) to try our luck on the Straits Time's Part of My Life Lucky Draw. The grand prize was a Volkswagon 1.4L Touren that cost approximately 75 grands.

We did not walk away with the car... but won an umbrella though. Hee hee. Better than nothing I supposed.

We have been taking part in the Straits Time Lucky Draw for the 4 years already. I still remembered the first time was held at East Coast Park and I sure won't forget the crowd!!! The 2nd and 3rd year were held at Kallang and Raffles Place respectively. This year's venue was the best so far. It is somewhere central, with sufficient food outlets. The weather was brilliant too as there were constant breeze as we stood among the crowd.

No luck this year... but lets keep our fingers crossed for next's. Yes, I am a sucker for lucky draw and who knows I may actually get lucky and walk away with a car.

No comments: