Monday, August 4, 2008

It has been hell at work last week. I was terribly busy with some upcoming projects and these stuffs never seems to end.

Nevertheless, Yee Sinn and her Papa never fails to cheer me up at the end of the day. We had a great time together during the weekend with visits to the library, Grandma Chang's house, dinners at Toa Payoh Central as well as simply kidding around with Yee Sinn and her Papa. These are some simple pleasures that I learnt to appreciate over the years.

I managed take a video of father and daughter at play last night. It's so easy to make her smile and laugh. I also managed to edit it down to 30sec to keep uploading short. Hopefully I will have more time on hand to include more pictures of our girl in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, it's back to work. *sigh*

No comments: