Friday, December 12, 2008


The entire family has been down with flu the last few days. Yee Sinn has been having running nose and she felt quite miserable as she doesn't know how to blow her nose. Hubby was down with slight fever earlier in the week. He is much better now except for a lingering cough. As for me, I got hit by the virus and was on MC the last 2 days. Fever, bad throat and a terrible headache. Glad we're all recovering now.

On a lighter note, my little princess never fails to amaze me. She gave me a surprise by giving me a little wet kiss earlier in the morning. Yes, a sloppy wet kiss, with teeth bites! HAHAHHAHAH. Oh, she is now in the stage where she is curious about her toes. So these few days, she will bend forward and start biting, licking or sucking her toes. Sounds a bit disgusting I know and I sure hope this will be a passing phase.

2 comments:

God Emperor said...

Is this how hand-foot-mouth disease starts? hehehe...

S F L said...

Is this your girl? Look ! Within days, she has grown. Wat steroids did you feed her?