Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I must agree with other mothers who told me that daughters are very endearing. This morning before I left for work, Yee Sinn sat at a corner quietly watching me changed, packed and getting ready for work. Just as I was about to walk out of the bedroom, she crawled towards me and opened her arms gesturing she wanted to be carried. The moment I picked her up, she plonked her head on my shoulder and hugged me really tightly. Aw..... my heart just melted. Days like these just make me don't feel like reporting to work. Sigh.

On a lighter note about work, the department is planning for a potluck Christmas party next week. We have drawn up a list of staff and their contribution. I'm still thinking of what to bring. Most probably will be something savoury. Maybe I will look through some cookbooks at home and see if I can fix up something simple next week. Heh heh.

No comments: