Monday, December 15, 2008


Last week, my friend Sofia read my blog and said that this blog belongs to Yee Sinn and not mine. What do you expect? Yee Sinn is now the centre (or almost) of my life at the moment. Well, I would rather blog about something interesting (like my princess) rather than some mundane stuffs. Hee Hee. Okay... so here's an entry about someone else...

Something interesting happened over the weekend. Our family friend's daugther popped by our place on Saturday morning. We spent sometime doing some craft work (a small little crossed-eye chicken for her handphone) before taking her to the Esplanade for a dance performance. The dance called "Imagine Trees", was about saving planet earth. Don't think she enjoyed it as it's pretty avant-garde. What was impressive though was the percussionist's stage. He played the entire soundtrack out recycled items and that included day to day stuffs such as a broken standing fans, balloons, broken pipes etc. I guess it's the experience of attending a performance at Esplanade Studio that made our weekend interesting.

No comments: