Friday, January 23, 2009

I took leave from work today to take Yee Sinn to her Papa's school in the morning. I was hoping to catch their school lion dance during their Chinese New Year celebration. Unfortunately, Yee Sinn and I got there a little late. Nevertheless, I think Yee Sinn enjoyed herself walking around the school compound and messing up her papa's desk. I took a short video of her in action but will only upload it when I have a bit more time.

Yee Sinn enjoys sitting on her Papa's shoulder... she gets a better view or what was going on during the school outdoor performance.


Ahh.. my little girl is going to grow up being a geek!! She loves computers, PDAs, Handphones or anything with buttons.


Yee Sinn got a little bored so she started to explore the stationary on Papa's desk. Oh, if you noticed, she had some terrible mosquito bites on her face. *Sigh*. Her skin always reacts quite badly to these bites.... and it's so near Chinese New Year... let's hope her bites will clear up in the next few days.



No comments: