Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend was fun. We brought Yee Sinn out to the Botanic Gardens yesterday morning. Like a little puppy, we felt that it's important to walk our girl so that she'll grow up enjoying her walks - just like her Papa.

Along the way to the grass slope near the famous Tembusu Tree, we stopped and fed the greedy fishes and lots of pigeons. We also ran into a dog and her owner. Being a risk-taker, Yee Sinn bravely reached out her hands and patted the dog... much to our surprise. She is now begining to recognise animals. She now knows what cats, dogs and birds are. She calls them "Dat", "Dod" and "Bard".

Below are some photos taken at the park. Enjoy.

Yee Sinn and I feeding the severely over-weight Kois. She enjoyed seeing the fishes gulping the food.

"Papa will you hold my hand?"

"I can walk steadily now... But I will still need you by my side"

1 comment:

Jackie said...

These are beautiful photos! Lovely parent-child moments!!