Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My dear friend Andrew is getting married!!! I received his wedding invitation card not too long ago. I found out that the card was handmade by his dad! Apparently, retired Mr Yip took up Chinese calligraphy at the community centre and he has been helping Andrew write the "Xi" (happiness) on each and every card. That's how I would like to retire too.... taking up lessons on Chinese paintings, knitting, baking etc. during my free time. But I guess that will be like 20 to 30 years down the road.

How time flies... Kiddo Andrew is now going to get married. Still remembered fondly the first few times we met shy little Andrew in his sec school uniform while mugging for our Uni projects at Josephine's place. And his sister will share with us what all the naughty little things he had been up to. Can even remember his DIY drum set (and his drumstick collection) and stories of his crushes with his Chinese tuition teacher. Hahahah. Anyway, Best wishes for the new couple of their new life ahead!! Yes, can't wait to attend his big day!


No comments: