Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I managed to ballot for the corporate pass to Snow City for this holiday season and the kids were really excited about it.


Just this morning, Yee Sinn was talking non-stop about heading to Snow City for to make her snow man. To prepare everyone for the cold, I even took out some of our winter wear from our luggage. They included hubby's gloves, our beanie hats and some warm jackets for the kids.


So how was the the experience? Honestly, there wasn't much attractions in the city itself, except for a huge giant slope where we can slide down with an inflated tyre. All of us, except Yee Sinn and Yee Ruu had a go at it. Yee Sinn simpled looked at the slope and refused to slide down with us. She was just happy being at the foot of the slope making a snow man.



As for Yee Ruu, I wasn't sure if she enjoyed it. She was very silent throughout our stay at Snow City, most likely too cold to even wimper.



Guess it helps that the entrance fees were free for us due to my company's corporate membership card. Otherwise, I don't think I'll pay that much just to touch the powdery artifical snow.

No comments: