Sunday, October 30, 2011

She's 11th month old!! My little baby will be 1 year old in a months time. Looking back at my previous posts, I realized that time has really flown by.


Yee Ruu is growing up into a fine little girl. There are couple of words that she has been saying, mostly the "M" and the "B" sounding words such as Mumm Mumm (for Food), Nan Nan (for milk or the boobs), Ma Ma ( for me), Ah Mah (for Grandma Lee), Pah Pah (for hubby), ball, book, bear, bird and bag. I suppose it's not too bad a milestone.


She is now moving around much faster and steadier, often cruising around with support.


She's still a little small in size for her age but I suppose its alright as long as she's healthy and happy.


Just the other day, Yee Sinn, being an affectionate sister, reminded me to place an order for Yee Ruu's birthday cake. She specifically told me to take her along to choose the cake design as she wanted to be a part of her sister's party. One more month to decide if I want to throw a birthday party for the little one.

No comments: