Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Motherhood

I've finally entered the motherhood club on 26th Jan 2008. For my friends and relatives, thousand of apologies for not posting up anything about my labour earlier. I had a normal birth with epidural and the help of a vacuum pump. Baby, mother and hubby are still trying to cope with the changes at home. Until now, life at home has been crazy!! I'm actually living my life out of night shifts (yes, baby sleeps in the day and is owl- eyed at night!).



I won't be posting a long note today cos I've still got to sort out tons of stuffs back home. Still trying to get baby on the right routine else life will be miserable for both hubby and I. Will try to log into the internet something later this week hopefully.



Meanwhile, here are some baby's trivial to keep you folks occupied for now:

Name: Lee Yee Sinn (Li Yixin)



Meaning of name: Blissful mind



Weight at birth: 3.33kg



Date of birth: 26th Jan 2008 (Year of a Pig)





Yee Sinn's first day at the hospital
















Yee Sinn at home looking good and contented after a feed














Yee Sinn's curious look of her new environment












No comments: