Friday, January 25, 2008

Timeliness

YAY! Baby will be arriving tomorrow!! We went down to Dr C’s clinic this afternoon and to our surprise, my cervix is already 3cm dilated. How timely baby’s arrival is cos her EDD was initially on 26th Jan 2008. Maybe credit should be given to Dr C’s accurate calculation instead. *Grin*

Hubby is getting very excited about it… fiddling with the digital camera, making sure that there will be sufficient battery power to last through labour. As for me, here I am doing some last min checking of emails, packing of my hospital bag (kind of like going on a 3 days 2 nigh vacation), and stuffing myself silly with food.

We will be reporting at the hospital at 7.30am tomorrow. Dr C mentioned that if there’s no contractions or waterbag bursting by then, she’ll have to artificially burst the bag to get the labour going.

Let’s hope that we’ll have a smooth and short labour, and most important of all, a healthy baby!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

YOU are AMAZING!!! Thinking and praying for you and the baby !