Friday, September 5, 2008

Books and magazines never fails to excite my little girl. Every evening (we try...) we'll read her a book borrowed from the library. Hubby will read a Chinese story while I'll be reading her English stories. Her favourites are usually books with different textures - pages with furry images, rough and bumpy pictures or sometimes glittery ones too.

Her fascination with magzines, usually old copies of 8-Days, also include crushing the pages and tearing them into bits and pieces.



This is one of my favourite picture of my daughter. As I mentioned in my earlier posts, Yee Sinn is a very curious girl who, like her Papa, loves gadgets! She has learnt the art of ransacking my handbag and picking out ONLY my handphone. I've lots of other stuffs in my bag but she seems to be only interested in my handphone.
She is attracted to the screen saver as well as the differnt ring tone that comes with the phone. I told her Papa to get ready to buy her a PDA very soon.....

No comments: