Monday, September 15, 2008

It has been a bad week last week. Yee Sinn was down with Roseola, also known as "Fake Measles". It all started with her having bouts of high fever from early Tuesday morning. Her temperature yoyo-ed between 39.6 to 38.2 degree the following 2 days. Her conditioned only settled down on Thursday evening, when she had reddish spot-breakout through out her body.

Thank goodness all is well now. Everytime Yee Sinn falls sick, the next person who suffers most is me. Usually I'll be the one taking leave to take care of her and in doing so, freeing up Grandma Lee to do her own things such as running her errands etc. And because I'm the one staying at home, I tend to wake up in the nights to monitor her condition. Tired, yes indeed. But I guess these are part and parcel of motherhood.

Hope Yee Sinn knows that her mama is the best. :-)

No comments: