Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grandma Lee just flew off to Korea yesterday evening. She'll be away for 8 days so I'll be spending lots of time with Yee Sinn during these few days. I've managed to take 2 full days off work and 3 half days. There's plenty of work to be done so as much as I would like to take the whole full week off, I just couldn't. So the big plan is to drop off Yee Sinn at Grandma Chang's place from Wed to Fri afternoon for a couple of hours while I work. Hope this arrangement will work our fine.

I'm looking forward to spending my "vacation leave" with my little girl and have already planned out what we'll be doing together the next few days. Meanwhile, I may not be able to post any entries cos I anticipate that I'll be pretty tied up with the chores and childcare. Wish me luck!

Oh, just to add, Yee Sinn has been teething lately and the last I checked, she has about 6 new pearlies emerging from her gums. I think it must have made her pretty uncomfortable which explains why these few nights she has been quite wakeful. She has been whining in bed in the middle of the night and asking for me to sleep beside her for comfort. Hope she'll get better soon.

No comments: