Monday, April 27, 2009

It has been quite some time since I last updated the blog. Grandma Lee got back from Korea the week before last and I was back at work clearing all the backlogs. There were so much to do and so little time.

Yee Sinn is officially 15 months old. She is learning pretty fast and her brain is like a sponge. Just a few days ago, she was next to Grandma Lee watching a TV drama for a very very short while. When it was time to put her to bed, she turned and looked at me, pointed to the TV and said " Ah Woo! Ah Woo!". I nearly flipped cos "Ah Woo" is one of the character in the TV show about Ping Pong. Wish she'll learn to say more meaningful words like Thank You and Welcome instead.

She is now in this stage where she'll copy everything we do... when she sees us taking a piece of rag to wipe water spill off the floor, she'll do likewise but with her clothes dragged out from her shelf instead. Argh!

Yee Sinn has a fascination with bags... any kind of bags with zips. She loves to play with our coin purse, her papa's haversack and my handbags. Every evening when I get back from work, she'll welcome me at the door. She'll greet me with her sweet "Harlow" before exclaiming "Bag! Bsg!". She'll then reach out her hands to take my bag away from me. Usually, she'll settle down in a corner in of the living room and start playing with the zipper and emptying the stuffs I have. Oh well, I'm quite cool about it (unlike her papa) cos I know her fetish with bags will pass. Told her papa to save some money for her first Prada or LV. WAHHAHAHAHA.

I'll post some recent pictures of her when I've got the time to download them.

No comments: