Monday, September 12, 2011

Today was my first day of work at my new place. I felt kind of strange and in fact, a little spaced-out with the lack of work to do. This was because I was working my butts out till my very last day at the previous organisation and suddenly, I had so much time to myself.

Many told me it's a happy problem and of course, I'll enjoy myself while I can. What I really like about my new job is it's only a mere 5 mins walk from home. So it's goodbye to all the morning and evening traffic jams. I'll be saving quite a bit on petrol too.

As it was also the actual day of Mid- Autumn festival, Yee Sinn and her best friend Xuan Ying had a date at the playground down stairs.

The kids were pretty excited about their lanterns. Yes, I think we burnt about 2 of them but oh well, I guess that was part of the fun too.

We also brought our little babies down to enjoy the evening breeze. See how fast our kids have grown. Xuan Ying's brother Wei Hao is a couple of months younger than Yee Ruu but amazingly, he weighs a lot more than her. Anyway, I'm not comparing between them. I'm just so glad my little girl is eating and sleeping well and will grow up to be a fine young lady.

It has been a long night getting the kids to bed after all that excitement. I must try to sleep early to cos I don't want to report to work late and leave a bad impression.

Good night folks!

No comments: