Friday, September 30, 2011

Yee Ruu turns 10 months old today! See how much she has grown! Unfortunately, the amount of hair on her head is still just as sparse. Sigh.


I simply love her toothy smile. She now has about 6 teeth and can be a little rough when she latches on during her night feed. She is now a cheeky active 10 months old toddler and is able to pull herself up to stand on her own. She cruises around with support and can get around places pretty fast.

My little baby craves for my attention. Very often, she will compete with her elder sister, who will run towards me, for hugs and kisses the moment I step into the house after work. Her face will light up with excitement and she will yell for attention that says something along the line of "Please pick me up too!! I want a cuddle!"

Like every other kids I know, Yee Ruu loves her outdoor time too. She loves to be at the playground with her sister and I can see that she can't wait to be able to walk and run around with her sister and friends.


We try to take the kids out as often as we can. If we are early from work, they would be at the playground downstairs with other kids. Last Sunday we brought them to West Coast Park in the evenings.


Weekend is around the corner... lets see what we can plan for them.

I love my kids to bits!


No comments: