Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday

Today has been uneventful- thank goodness cos many things could have gone wrong. Older? Yes. Wiser? Perhaps.

There wasn’t any special celebration as I reached the BIG three but I guess it’s no big deal really. I was joking with my colleague over the phone yesterday on how I have moved up the category from being in my “late twenties” to “early thirties”.

Little surprises sprinkled the day. A little card next to Yee Sinn as I changed her nappy in the morning…. A stalk of flower on the dining table in the afternoon…. An evening stroll with hubby along the shops at Toa Payoh Central… Mundane to some, but a little adventure to me.

It was a Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

hey, Happy Birthday, beautiful mama! Hope everything is well and many blessings to your family
!

Love
Chak Kei