Monday, February 11, 2008

Windy

I got a fright today because Yee Sinn puked. She puked twice last night and once this morning. I was pretty worried that she may be sick, allergic to my breast milk or something, until I called Grandma Chang for advice. She assured me that it is quite normal. The possible reasons could be her tummy was compressed, thus causing the reflux or it could be due to colic i.e. wind in her tummy. Grandma Chang dropped by in the afternoon to check on her and Yee Sinn was happily taking advantage of the comfort of sleeping in her arms.

I fed her with Ridwind that was prescribed by Dr Heng sometime back and she was so well behaved for the rest of the afternoon. Let's just hope that she doesn't get "windy" tummy that often.

A couple of my friends wanted to drop by tonight but I cancelled the meeting because I wanted to monitor Yee Sinn's condition. Sorry folks for the false alarm. Hope we'll be able to arrange another meeting sometime soon. :-)

No comments: