Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy New Year to All!

Today is a special day because we have a new addition in the family this New Year. Baby Yee Sinn’s New Year with us was uneventful – Thank goodness! She practically slept through the whole day, only to wake up during feeding and pooping time. A couple of relatives popped by to see the baby because I’m still doing my confinement and I can’t visit them. Grandma, Grandpa Chang and Ah Yi will be visiting tomorrow. Yay!

Very often, when she wakes up in the late afternoon, she’ll wail loudly and I am unable to pacify her with just cuddling. Everyone else could carry her and she’ll stop. Once I pick her up, her rooting instinct will set in and she’ll just want to suckle my boobs. *Sigh*. Perhaps she doesn’t know that I’m her mama, but rather, her food machine.

Oh yes, Hubby and I had some fun time with Yee Sinn this morning too while she was wide awake. We managed to snap some photos of her with both her eyes wide open. Think it'll only get more fun when she learns to response to us. Looking forward to that day.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too!! Yee Sinn is soo adorable and i can't wait to meet her soon!